Dr. Paul.Feb13,2K8

January 17, 2006

Random Blurbs

as privileged as a son, as wonton as a whore
your eyes reveal despair when
the trap door in the sun wont turn

-=-

A woman cannot be depicted in literature, otherwise we lose interest. Rather, she must be experienced so that we may savour ever ounce of her entity. That is the legitimizing reason for man’s existence, our salvation depends on her being.

-=-

If you were tomorrow & I was today
I’d burn up Time to make you go away

-=-

entrance by silence, we weep with tears
stole of beauty, the sun’s death nears
and last we sigh for better days
though hope is lost when love is gained

-=-

why do you tease? what do you hope to achieve?
I reach out to touch you, yet my fingers only glide through your vanity
Instruct me so that may become better, release me so that I may become clean again
Let’s make a mends, let’s be friends for the evening

No comments: